|Dark Chocolate Chips||1 cup|
|Vanilla Extract||2 tsp|
|Black rice flour||1/2 cup|
|Cocoa Powder||1/3 cup|
|Baking Soda||3/4 tsp|
|Coffee Powder||1 tsp|
- Preheat the oven to 180C. Grease the pan with butter or coconut oil. Line with butter paper.
- In a bowl, mix together the Black rice flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and coffee powder.
- Melt butter/coconut oil over medium heat with chocolate chips and honey. Remove saucepan from the heat and allow it to cool.
- Into the melted chocolate, whisk in the vanilla extract, then the eggs one at a time. Mix until thick and glossy.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet.
- You could add additional chocolate chips or marshmallows now.
- Pour the batter into the baking pan and bake for 30-35 minutes, until a skewer inserted in the middle of the brownie comes out clean.
- Allow brownies to cool and serve with a warm glass of milk.