Too busy for breakfast? Whizz together a bunch of energy boosting ingredients for a delicious Coffee Peanut Banana Smoothie, and hit the ground running this bright and beautiful day.
- 3/4cup milk (almond or your regular milk)
- 1/4cup brewed coffee, chilled
- 1/2banana (riper and sweet)
- 1tbsp Deccan Gold organic coffee
- 1tbsp peanut butter (almond butter works too)
- 1 tsp organic flax seeds, ground
- ½ tsp natural honey or organic jaggery, if more sweet required
- ½ cup ice
Blend all the ingredients, and drink up. Or serve. It don’t get easier than that!
|Tip: Make coffee on the previous night, and freeze it in an ice cube tray, and use instead of the brewed coffee.|
Feel free to be creative and add your own choice of ingredients. In the comments below, let us know how they work.