|Fields of Gold-Foxtail millet||100g|
|Oil||For shallow or deep frying|
- All the chopped vegetables and fields of gold – foxtail millet grain are cooked and kept aside.
- In a pan add one table spoon of oil, ginger garlic paste, sliced green chillies and fry them until light brown colour appearance.
- Add the cooked millet, chat masala, pepper and cooked vegetables and mix them well.
- Make them into cutlet shapes, coat the cutlets with foxtail bread crumbs.
- Shallow or deep fry in a pan them until light brown colour appears.
- Serve with tomato sauce or chutney.