Beginning of Deepavali – Fill your tummy with this lip-smacking Mixed Millet Milk Cake (Kalakand). This Kalakand unique taste will tickle your palate and boost your festive spirit! This beautiful blend of health and happiness always enriches the celebrations.
Here is the step to prepare Mixed Millet Milk Cake
Milk – 500ml
Citric acid – 1g
Sugar – 75g
- Boil Milk, Mix Millet Flour In Half Cup Water And Pour In Boiling Milk, Keep Stirring.
- After 5 Minutes, Add Citric Acid, Keep Stirring Till Curdling Of Milk.
- Add Sugar Slowly To This And Boil Till Water Evaporates.
- Pour It On A Greased Plate Or Tray
- Cool It And Cut Into Pieces Before Serving.