Ingredients for Stir Fried Rajamudi Rice
- Mixed Vegetables: 250gms
- Rajmudi Rice: 1 cup (soaked for an hour)
- Garlic: 8-10 cloves (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Cornflour: 1tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Vinegar: 1 tbsp.
- Canola oil: 4 tbsp
- Pressure cook the rajamudi rice in 2 cups of water for 2 whistles, Once done spread in a tray and let it air dry.
- Finely shred the vegetables
- Heat Oil in a pan, add garlic, once it starts to brown add ladle full of water and to this add cornflour and let it cook till it becomes saucy.
- Add Vegetables, give a good stir and finally add the rice.
- Finish with some vinegar and seasoning as per your liking.
Comments are closed