If You are new to Black rice, and looking for a recipe to incorporate it in your diet,
this foolproof delicious dosa recipe is the perfect one to start. It not only tastes better than
your regular white rice dosa but is also packed with nutritional benefits.
- Soak rice and daal for 6 hours in Luke warm water
- Drain the Water and grind together rice and daal to with 2 cups of water.
- Let the batter ferment overnight.
- Apply Ghee on a non-stick pan and spread the batter as thin as possible using a ladle.
- Serve with Chutney of your choice.
Comments are closed