Ganesh Chathurthi is never complete without the Modaks. And why not try some mixed millet modak made with organics ingredients?
Ingredients for mixed millet modak
- Organic Mixed Millet Flour: 1.5 cup
- Water: 3/4th cup
- Salt: a pinch
- Fields of Gold Cold Pressed Groundnut oil: 2 tbsp
- Fields of Gold Organic Almond: ½ cup
- Fields of Gold Organic Jaggery: 2 tbsp
- Fields of Gold Organic Cardamom: 4 no.
- Poushtik Health Mix : ½ cup
- Fields of Gold Organic Ghee : 1 tbsp
- Black Sesame seed
- Make the mixed millet flour soft dough with hot water and keep aside
- Heat ghee in a pan, add cardamom powder finally add poushtik mix and roast for 2-3 mins.
- Add powder jaggery and chopped almonds to the above mix, when the jaggery melts turn off the flame.
- Let the filling cool and Shape the modak
- Steam for 6-8 mins , garnish and serve.
Comments are closed