- Nutrillet Little Millet -1/3 Cup
- Onion chopped – 1/4 Cup
- Red Bell Pepper chopped – 1/4 Cup
- Carrots chopped – 1/4 Cup
- 1 Garlic Clove sliced
- 2 Tbsp olive oil divided
- 1/2 Tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 egg, beaten
- Cook Little millet until cooked through and fluffy.
- Place the onion, bell pepper, carrot, garlic and Italian herbs in food processor and pulse and until vegetables are in tiny pieces.
- Heat 2 tsp of oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the vegetables. Sauté for 3-4 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
- Place the millet, vegetables and egg in a bowl and thoroughly combine
- Form patties, about 2 tablespoons each
- Once all the patties are made and resting on a plate, heat 1 tbsp or oil in a sauté pan over medium heat and sauté the patties for 5 minutes on each side or until golden. Repeat with remaining patties and add remainder oil if needed.
- Cool on a paper towel lined plate and serve.