“Sweet craving? We got you covered!
This lightly sweetened version of phirni embraces the goodness of proso millet and jaggery, packs a healthy wallop with dry fruits and raisins and leaves you happily satiated.
- Soak Proso millet for 20 mins in Luke warm water
- In a thick bottom sauce pan, heat ghee and saute dry fruits of your choice and keep them aside in a bowl
- In the same ghee add the soaked millet and let it get light brown in colour.
- Add cardamoms milk and jaggery to it.
- Simmer it on low flame till it thickens.
- Garnish with sautéed dry fruits.
Comments are closed