|Fields of gold – Red Rice||1/2 cup|
|Fields of gold – Organic Jaggery||30g|
|Rock Salt||1/4 tsp|
|Rose/Kewra Water||3 tbsp|
|Ground Cinnamon||1/4 tsp|
|Ground Cardamom||1/4 tsp|
|Full Fat||3 cups|
|Coconut Milk||1 cup|
|Lemon Zest||1 tbsp|
|Ground Pistachio||2 tbsp|
- In a large saucepan combine fields of gold – Red Rice, fields of gold – Jaggery, Rock Salt, 3 cups of water and 3 cups of milk.
- Bring to a boil and let it simmer until the mixture boils down to half.
- Add in the rose/kewra water, ground cardamom, cinnamon and coconut milk.
- Simmer again on low flame till the mixture is thickened.
- Garnish with lemon zest.
- Serve warm and enjoy the burst of flavours.