If you like fried rice, try this unique stir fried Rajamudi rice. Made with fresh vegetables and filled with nutrients, this is delicious, quick and flavourful.
Ingredients for Stir Fried Rajamudi Rice
- Mixed Vegetables: 250gms
- Rajmudi Rice: 1 cup (soaked for an hour)
- Garlic: 8-10 cloves (finely chopped)
- Black pepper powder: ¼ tsp
- Cornflour: 1tsp
- Salt: to taste
- Vinegar: 1 tbsp.
- Canola oil: 4 tbsp
- Pressure cook the rajamudi rice in 2 cups of water for 2 whistles, Once done spread in a tray and let it air dry.
- Finely shred the vegetables
- Heat Oil in a pan, add garlic, once it starts to brown add ladle full of water and to this add cornflour and let it cook till it becomes saucy.
- Add Vegetables, give a good stir and finally add the rice.
- Finish with some vinegar and seasoning as per your liking.
Comments are closed